Pardon for the lack of updates.

"Everyone's a Hero" from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

It may not feel too classy
Begging just to eat
But you know who does that? Lassie--
And she always gets a treat.

So you wonder what your part is
Because you’re homeless and depressed,
But home is where the heart is,
So your real home’s in your chest!

Everyone’s a hero in their own way.
Everyone’s got villains they must face.
They’re not as cool as mine,
But folks you know it’s fine to know your place.

Everyone’s a hero in their own way--
In their own not-that-heroic way.

So I thank my girlfriend Penny--
Yeah, we totally had sex--
She showed me there’s so many
Different muscles I can flex:

There’s the deltoids of compassion,
There’s the abs of being kind.
It’s not enough to bash in heads;
You’ve got to bash in minds!

Everyone’s a hero in their own way.
Everyone’s got something they can do.
Get up, go out, and fly--
Especially that guy, he smells like poo!

Everyone’s a hero in their own way,
you and you and mostly me and you.

I’m poverty’s new sheriff
And I’m bashing in the slums.
A hero doesn’t care if you’re a bunch of scary
alcoholic bums!

Everybody!

Everyone’s a hero in their own way.
Everyone can blaze a hero’s trail.
Don’t worry if it’s hard,
if you’re not a friggin' ‘tard you will prevail!

Everyone’s a hero in their own way,
Everyone a hero in their--

0 comments: